This book is highly recommend for energize your motivation to start up a new lifestyles and be differ.
Some of the highlighted points to ponder over to make changes:-
- “Get with the times! Look around; the richest people didn’t get rich because of their educations. Look at Michael Jordan and Madonna. Even Bill Gates, who dropped out of Harvard.
- “Have you ever noticed that there are a lot of accountants who aren’t rich? And bankers, and attorneys, and stockbrokers and real estate brokers. They know a lot, and for the most part are smart people, but most of them are not rich.
- “Today, the most dangerous advice you can give a child is `Go to school, get good grades and look for a safe secure job
- Rich dad advised to own the corporation. His rich dad encouraged Robert to know how to hire smart people.
- The concept of simply getting good grades and finding a good job is an old idea.
- Remember that financial intelligence is the mental process via which we solve our financial problems.
- we have two fundamental choices: play it safe or play it smart by preparing, getting educated and awakening your own and your children’s financial genius.
- “The lack of money is the root of all evil.”
- Exercising Mind. “My brain gets stronger every day because I exercise it. The stronger it gets, the more money I can make.”
- Proper physical exercise increases your chances for health, and proper mental exercise increases your chances for wealth. Laziness decreases both health and wealth.
- “Study hard so you can find a good company to buy.”
- “When it comes to money, play it safe, don’t take risks.” The other said, “Learn to manage risk.”
- “Money works for me!”
- Money comes and goes, but if you have the education about how money works, you gain power over it and can begin building wealth
#1 The Rich Don’t Work for Money Lesson
#2 Why Teach Financial Literacy?
#3 Mind Your own Business Lesson
#4 The History of Taxes and the Power of Corporations Lesson
#5 The Rich Invent Money Lesson
#6 Work to Learn Don’t Work for Money